Uncanny X-Men #220 & #470 (1987, 2006)
what did he expect
"dear wolverine: thanks for not stabbing anyone you’re a swell guy. love, storm"
I WILL CHERISH THIS GIF UNTIL I DIE !
Definitely a blooper or something from the gag reel, but probably one from a more serious deleted scene! I believe the DVD and Blu-Ray comes out in October though, so hopefully we’ll know more by then.
Day 1 (October 5) : dawn
- (n) the first appearance of light in the sky before sunrise
- (v) to become evident to the mind; be perceived or understood
Day 2 (October 6): distance
- (n) an amount of space between two things or people
- (v) to make (someone or something) far off or remote in position or nature
Day 3 (October 7): shoulder
- (n) the upper joint of the human arm and the part of the body between this and the neck
- (v) to carry over one’s shoulder/s; to take on a burden or responsibility
Day 4 (October 8): liminal
- (adj) of, or relating to, a transitional or initial stage of a process; occupying a position at, or on both sides of, a boundary or threshold.
Day 5 (October 9): comfort
- (n) a state of physical ease and freedom from pain
- (v) to ease the grief or distress of; to console
Day 6 (October 10): wild
- (adj) uncontrolled or unrestrained
Day 7 (October 11): faith
- (n) complete trust or confidence in someone or something
Remember that this isn’t confined to Tumblr; post your work anywhere you feel like posting them and remember to have fun!
Y’never know when that knowledge’ll come in handy, darlin’. A gun’s the last thing anyone’d expect from you. Someday, that might give you the edge you need to survive.
Uncanny X-Men #187 (1984), Storm #4 (2014)
Darlin’, it was the best!
Uncanny X-Men #245 (1989), Storm #4 (2014)