What issue is this? I must know!
It’s from this week’s Wolverine and the X-Men vol. 2 #8! The issue’s about Logan and ‘Ro heading into The World for a date (that eventually spans an entire year, since time slows to a crawl in the real world while they’re in The World. … … it’s complicated.)
I just wanted to say thank you so much for taking the time and effort for running this site. I’m so happy I stumbled upon it because I’m a big fan of Logan and Storm and their relationship that they have. It brings me much joy whenever I come here and see something new. Keep up the amazing work! Thank you again from the bottom of my heart. :)
This was such a sweet message, thank you so much for the kind words! We’re just happy to share the RoLo love and we’re glad it’s making other fans happy too. :)
Logan, this time we’ve shared… this place… It has been a beautiful adventure. But a thousand years here would not change who we are.
Wolverine and the X-Men #8 (2014)
Hey! I think Joan answered this pretty recently actually, but I’m going to try to answer this to the best of my ability anyway, haha. These comics came out in the last two years, so I hope this all helps.
I may have missed some! If I did, please feel free to reblog + add on to this post.
Seven days without so much as a whiff of conflict. No death threats. Not even a sideways glance…
Wolverine and the X-Men #08 (2014)
RoLo Week will be running from October 5th to 11th, but everyone’s free to post or submit their work any time past those dates! (just consider the week a general timeframe)
Submissions can be for any universe/alternate universe (comics, films, cartoons, what have you), can come in any form (fic, art, graphics, photosets, gifs, etc) and can be posted anywhere, not just here on Tumblr.
Note that you don’t have to ship Ororo and Logan romantically to participate - as long as you like their relationship (in whatever form you think best suits them), you’re free to join in! Just be sure to tag your work with #RoLoWeek2014 so we can track and share them.
1. No hating on or bashing of other ships and characters.
2. Tag any nsfw or mature content properly.
3. Have fun!
Finally, our list of themes/prompts:
Day 1 (October 5) : dawn
- (n) the first appearance of light in the sky before sunrise
- (v) to become evident to the mind; be perceived or understood
Day 2 (October 6): distance
- (n) an amount of space between two things or people
- (v) to make (someone or something) far off or remote in position or nature
Day 3 (October 7): shoulder
- (n) the upper joint of the human arm and the part of the body between this and the neck
- (v) to carry over one’s shoulder/s; to take on a burden or responsibility
Day 4 (October 8): liminal
- (adj) of, or relating to, a transitional or initial stage of a process; occupying a position at, or on both sides of, a boundary or threshold.
Day 5 (October 9): comfort
- (n) a state of physical ease and freedom from pain
- (v) to ease the grief or distress of; to console
Day 6 (October 10): wild
- (adj) uncontrolled or unrestrained
Day 7 (October 11): faith
- (n) complete trust or confidence in someone or something
See you all then!
You have built a home. Here.
Wolverine #07 (2013)